The PDA Reset Defense Bulletin offers select news, commentary, and analysis on efforts to reform US defense policy, posture, and budgeting along more effective and sustainable lines. It is read by defense experts, journalists, and congressional staff in order to keep informed about fast changing military policy and budgeting matters.
We hope you will give it a try and expect you will find it useful.
- The Bulletin is currently published bi-weekly.
- Subscription is free of charge.
- We pledge to keep your email address and any other information you choose to give us private. We never give access to our mailing list to any other organization.
- If after subscribing you find that you no longer wish to receive the Bulletin, you can easily and quickly unsubscribe from a link embedded in the email.
- You can take a look at past issues of the Reset Defense Bulletin here.
* indicates required